Week 16: Planning Your Future Strategy


Planning Your Future Strategy



Definitely for me the most effective tools are Facebook and Instagram. I can promote from publications, discounts raffles to important announcements to call new clients or partners, in these platforms and this is where my target market hangs. 

After trying Twitter, I realized that it is not the best place for my business since I'm not sure how to use it. I also do not like how you can not explore other accounts that are not the famous ones that we suggest you follow. I do not think it would provide what my business needs.


Something that I have pending is to form my blogger related to my business, and also try a channel on YouTube that I really do not know how it works but it is something that I will undoubtedly begin to investigate more.

Finally a super essential point and that I must correct and implement as soon as possible is to plan biweekly or weekly my schedules to create content and organize myself in that aspect to have greater results and not be tight with the times or tasks and dedicate other schedules to answer and lkos feedbacks that my clients or partners need. I also think that it is a good idea to separate the times that I am going to dedicate to my partners of my clients. I will implement the tools of the google calendar and the tasks of google and also the options of reminders that I have in my iphone that are very useful when organizing me.

Comments

Popular Posts