Week 2 Part 1:



I think the social networks that most resemble personal use are twitter and Facebook, on the one hand Twitter was invented at the beginning to exchange opinions, I did not even have the option to upload photos or multimedia, then Facebook has also been a platform that It allowed you to keep in touch exclusively with your acquaintances or different types of relationships, such as travel, family, etc. I think that as a result of its evolution various business forms have emerged but its root has been from the beginning the use rather oriented to the personal.


Today I would dare to highlight the pages of Facebook as one of the most effective to do business, both to connect with people and to have a professional page through Facebook, to allow you to sell and buy, on the other hand I would like also note Instagram that was another of those applications that probably started with a purpose entirely for personal use but then began to be used for profit, in fact today Instagram allows you to create your online store through these creative and eye-catching images and a totally simple Feed.


As I said before, both Facebook and Instagram I think are tools that depending on who is used for personal purposes, such as social, I can name as an example my parents who use this social network to connect with their loved ones, share moments, travel, and be in communication with people who may have far away, on the other hand I have friends or well-known brands that use Facebook with a completely commercial purpose, in fact I think that at least in my country the use of Facebook is quite common and the young people who use this It is more for profit, on the other hand the same with Instagram, for example in my case I use this social media simply with a commercial purpose to keep my work and business active, but I also have lots of friends who use it for personal, as for example see the lives of other people and sometimes even learn about news.

Comments

Popular Posts