Week 4 part 1 AESTHETICS, DESIGN & BRANDING


In the first place, I chose these two pages because from the first moment they called me a lot of attention because of no aesthetics and outdated, at the mere sight in a matter of seconds one can grasp that something is not right in these websites, and could also talk about some others more ...works? Now more than ever every "Like", each shared content or each comment counts more in the positioning of our brand or company. 

Speaking first of the website www.roverp6cars.com I think one of the things that would change and would be favorable to modify would be the name of the website, it does not seem practical to remember and easy to be written or reproduced, also to what extent it talks about the mark, it would definitely shrink and make it simpler at the sight of the eyes.
Second, I think that the website at first glance is loaded with a lot of information, all together and many words that do not allow me to identify at first sight what I may need from the site, as I said before the page does not help or the source of the letter or the format it has, I think they should accommodate the information in a simpler, and more simplified, and finally also an aspect that I call a lot of attention were the colors used with contrasts and colorimetric not pleasant or adaptable to an expected harmony, and the images with very little quality and simply ugly, I think that this website has a lot to work to be considered a good Website.

www.gatesnfences.com It is also another website that from the first second as I said before I was surprised by the little aesthetic and the messy, first the sponsors of the page would accommodate them in another place, where they are less visible, it was the first thing I saw and clearly not have harmony, secondly rearrange the folders and subfolders, what would do is accommodate the folders and hide the subfolders and when someone is interested in entering a folder the rest of the options slide and thus not be so messy to simple view.
On the other hand is another website that seems completely outdated, the sources and colors are in bad taste, and the funds they have chosen do not help, I think there are images for more, they should summarize in a few photos, choose the best and not wanting to show all their work unnecessarily, since I see that there are many similar works that are repeated without any sense, Two other things that I would like to say is that the address of the place would not put it twice, in the header and in the footnote, maybe I would just leave it in the footnote, and as soon as the information would definitely reorganize it completely.


Regarding the website that I have chosen as done correctly, firstly I chose the toyota.com website, I think they chose the right images for a cover without filling a lot of information, with a logical and modest order, on the other On the other hand, the colors that you chose are appropriate to the brand and the colors of the logo and that they usually use in all their merchadings, using and respecting the same color palette, finally I would like to highlight the format they have used on the web. the view, of course and I think it goes very well with a car brand.
If I have to highlight something that caught my attention were the images they use on the cover of very good quality and also animated, they completely took my attention.

In this case, artcenter.org the second website I chose is one related to art, or rather an art center located in California, and I chose it first because it seemed very opportune with respect to the didactic that is seen, with some super striking buttons, different colors, and a super visual and easy to understand calendar, a portal that all ages can understand and enjoy, on the other hand typography seems appropriate, it is fun and also optimal to be appropriate in front of a state center, finally I it seems that the sources are modern, and the head has all the information that anyone can need, buttons that link us to other means of communication associated with the same center, and an infinite source of contacts to require help from any kind.

Comments

Popular Posts