Week 4 part 2 WEBSITES I ENJOY VISITING




https://pampa.com.au/

https://kenayhome.com/


These two sites that I have definitely chosen are sites that I usually enter, and which I consider one of my favorites, for many reasons, I always consider myself a person who has good taste, does not mean that I always apply it, but when I do not apply it for some reason I am aware of it anyway.


Having a presence on the Internet is a great opportunity for Small and Medium Enterprises, and I chose these two companies because they are small and I have seen them grow very quickly thanks to good digital marketing, I think that if I have to highlight something effective in these companies I can say the permanent updating of their web sites and the way they do it, paying attention to every detail that may matter, I think they have a good working team behind these sites. Its aesthetics, its colorimetry, its formats, visually they are simple, didactic, quick to understand, striking, modern, definitely as I said before they are in permanent trend.

Probably what attracts me is the margin of the products and their style and products in which I feel very identified and consume, as I said before I think it takes me, again and again, my admiration for what they do, and how they do it , not only enter their web sites but also their Instagram and other social networks, are constantly innovating in new sources and forms and also incorporating new content and that definitely makes me a faithful consumer of both sites, I can really say that I enjoy browsing and investigating, make me feel inspired by my own projects.

It really is very difficult for me to say that I could change, or improve, as I said before I learn many of these creators, I consider them very creative and avant-garde, maybe it would be a challenge for them in time to keep updated with their products since maybe over time a bit the Nordic decoration is a bit fashionable, and maybe that could be a great challenge, stay entertained, but for the moment really the only thing I could say is that Kenay Home website would prefer that when we open a new folder do not open another tab, I think that a bit bothers me.




Comments

Popular Posts