Week 8 - GET VISUAL

I have chosen Instagram for my business for several reasons; first of all so I investigated its algorism would benefit me since not having perhaps my full time time to dedicate to upload recent photos; this really does not influence since it gives priority to the photos also with a lot of engagement and the likes along with the comments

Also for my type of business generates more engagement since I have read that your audience seeks visual content regardless of the day or time and also the format facilitates the interaction through the likes and comments

On the other hand it increases the traffic to other social media channels that it has as Website; Youtube; etc since you can enter directly through the link in the profile

Finally I defined myself to work with Instragram since it is possible to promote the products or services clearly; creating content on my own with my camera; and without having to write a lot.

I created this account instagram.com/urbansisters.usa

Comments

  1. I think you choosing Instagram was a great idea. I love your feed and your pictures. The whole concept of it being you and your sister also makes your business so original!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts