WEEK 10 Monday

Some of the categories I would use in my blog to organize and maintain my audience and in turn get more, first I would like to add tutorials that allow partners to train without having to enter other sites or wait for the right time to connect with a video call

in the second place I would like a category to keep informed about updated prices and offers

and in the third place some category that interacts with the team and to be able to clear doubts among several people, this referring to my group of entrepreneurs and leadership

On the other hand referring to direct clients I would also like to place tutorials but of product use, how to use the device they have acquired and that they can also be informed with more details and new product possibilities or discounts and offers.

Comments

Popular Posts