Week 13: ONLINE ADVERTISING - ANALYSIS OF THE MARKETPLACE



There are six different types of business advertisements available on Facebook that I have read

They are a carousel, video, canvas, single image, collection, slideshow, and a single image. 

In my case my company for which I work unfortunately does not allow us to use anything that is paid advertising, in any kind of case, neither for people who form a team and lead or for people who sell product, if someone sees it basically You can report me and they close my membership. 
In any case it is totally useful to learn these means of opportunities with paid advertisements that are widely used today.


Although my only means is the organic, If I could use them without a doubt I think that I would opt for video and a slideshow.

I think that the presentation of slides will win the interest of consumers because they have a short and fast attention span at the same time, and using some clear words could capture and generate curiosity in many people and this would lead us to many queries. On the other hand, the video version I would like to use it since we have video content that are super useful and they can inform a little more and perhaps filter many queries from people without being very familiar with the work style and thus optimize our time.

Comments

Popular Posts