WEEK 13: ONLINE ADVERTISING BLOG 1

5 Similar Business


Even not having many followers, you see a solid and harmonious account for your audience, especially its content, although you should not have much time I like your aesthetics and your presentation



Although it seems not to be very old, I can see a certain order and harmony that catches my attention and makes me clear in a first impression that the account is going



This account is a little different from me but we work on the same need, unlike our account that we directly have a business to provide and advise how to work, with a completely invented system, it probably also with an invented system adapts it to what the client proposes to develop 


4.  https://www.instagram.com/ramirogallo78

 This is exactly what I would like to achieve, mixing a bit of the personal with the business is something that gives confidence and conveys empathy towards any possible client or partner.


5.  https://www.instagram.com/sofiarouges

This is another case of something that I would like to create in my account, a profile between professional and personal detecting people for the business.


For me it is very, very effective nowadays to use instagram, that is why I look for all account references in instagram since it allows us to get in touch with new people day by day in a more organic way, as I said previously mixing a little the professional with also some personal empathy, in a simple and effective way.


Comments

Popular Posts