Week 15: Optimising Yourself and the Company

Week 15: Optimising Yourself and the Company


First of all I think it is very important to be organized and use the times we can to advance work so one of my strategies will be to create a calendar of previous content to have all the content to use in the week without having to be improvising Last moment. 

Second, my strategy will be to do an arduous investigation of the statistics presented to me by Facebook and Instagram to focus on that audience, in those times and the most vizualisado content type and most consumed by my public.

In the third place, I am going to personify my clients according to the demographic place and what their needs are since I work with markets such as Mexico Colombia, Chile and Argentina and their needs change both the climate and the prices or economic situations. 

Finally, I think it is extremely important to optimize the part of Advertisement & Channel Reports, I want to know which advertisements best convert my customers so I can focus on what works and not what it does not. Also I want to know which platforms best perform for customer engagement and click conversion.

Comments

Popular Posts