Week 17: Wrapping It Up


WRAPPING IT UP First of all I would like to talk about my evolution in all social media in general, I think it was very useful to enter the world of statistics, I think it is something that I did not know and nowadays they are helping me a lot to be able to improve and optimize my postings, my importance of content and even my times, because I can also decipher when I should post and observe what are the hours and days of the most audience within my followers and consumers, on the other hand also the part of the aesthetics I think I have improved it and it has helped me a lot to see how other partners work and the articles that you have provided us to have more information at our disposal.

With respect to my Facebook and Instagram, which are the social networks with which I have felt most satisfied and that have served me the most, I have gotten more followers, especially in instagram, which reaches my 229 followers and on facebook. I need to improve a little bit more, get to the 33 likes. I think this is due to my lack of interaction with my followers and because I have not been exploring other accounts as I should. I think I can get help from some applications that can help me speed up the answers. I know of some bots that do this for larger companies and they are expensive, but I think it would be a great way to grow.

On the other hand, what I think about social networks has not really changed much, if it has been broadened even further by enhancing my awareness of the importance of them. I know that nowadays they are indispensable and they have to prevail, they are very useful tools and ways that before did not exist to be able to reach people in a massive way and above all at a global level that is something that I find incredible. One can create a completely different image from home and thus get a lot of customers or partners. In addition to everything is FREE, that just by getting involved and dedicating ourselves allows us to achieve what we could previously call unattainable goals. Also from the consumer side it is incredible how it can help us to optimize our time and save a lot of energy. 

At the beginning of the quarter I thought I had much more knowledge on Facebook than I have, after this class I could understand that I had much more to acquire and probably have much more, I know that this is changing minute by minute and that is why it is good stay fresh of information and updated with everything that is happening in this world of social media. Using blogger was fascinating to give me an idea of ​​what can become in the future to have my own blog and even get new clients around here, it is really the tool that was most unknown and now I see it from another point of view, probably in little time I will be establishing a page in blogger for my business. 

At the moment I will not use these services for me since I do it only within my business that is the most interesting part that social networks have in my case.


Comments

Popular Posts