Week 2: Part 2

I commented on the below blogs because I found their opions in some point similar to mine and in others different.


I dont know why it dont lend me to turn in.

Michele Cortes
 Totallly I believe that Facebook is undoubtedly one of the most popular social media platforms of all and that broke with the limits of even those people who did not dare to use the internet.
Mary Goulet

I totally agree with your comment, I really had not thought about Linkedin, I really do not know how it happened to me before, I also agree with Facebook.
CarlyRose Raketich
I think that other platforms also direct you to other platforms, for example in my Linkedin I have all the links of my social networks and you can get to all sides too, anyway I can understand your point

Comments

Popular Posts