Week 9: TWITTER

Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/urbansisters1/

The search connections I decided to use was entrepreneurs  latinas, and marketing to find people in my similar field.

I decided to make a list for Marketing digital for personal for more info; and a list of people who already united to our business . The list helps us out goals by pushing different creators to pursue more work.


I started looking for words as entrepreneurs or trying to find familiar accounts but there is no news about it; Then I was able to find accounts that led me to other very effective accounts; I really do not think of those accounts of their creators as possible users of my content but if I think about how followers of those accounts may be interested in my content.

I feel like between 7-8 am and 5-8 pm are the most effective times for posts. I would imagine a time between 11 am and 2 pm could be good also, as people would be on lunch breaks at this time. 

Finally to timing, you should be mindful of hashtags as well. I will be doing more research on this in the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts